- Additional Requirements
Minimum Android Target is V 4.2
Playtube v1.3 or higher.
With PlayTube users can view & Interact with lasted videos and like and comment and more, now using the application is easier, and more fun ! PlayTube is easy, secured, and it will be regularly updated.
- Register Page – Ability to register an new account.
- Login Page –Ability for users to login from mobile.
- Material Design – Complete Material Design, Completely customizable in every color. With subtile animations like parallax headers and fading toolbars.
- Customizable – Easily make your app yours by translations and by customizing colors & using your own icons for menu items.
- Admob Banners – With build in Admob, it takes only a few seconds to add banner throughout your app & show interstitial advertisements during navigation.
- Language support – Easily translatable from within a single file (Multilingual system)
- No internet connection screen/page – Show a beautifully designed no connection screen or define a local webpage that will load when no connection is available.
- Import Videos – Import videos easily from YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo.
- Like & Dislike – User can like or dislike videos.
- User Channels – View, to user channels .
- Wach later – View, and add your videos to wach later list .
- Playlists – View, and play playlist of videos .
- Search Page – Added ability to search for videos
- Handling Image – Added ability to handle image download and cache load for more performance and speed.
- Walkthrough Pages – Give your application more information by viewing Walkthrough pages on first time.
- Handling Image – Added ability to handle image download and cache load for more performance and speed .
- Toasts & Alerts – Added ability to display alerts , Toasts , success , errors, loadings , and more.
- Certificate Chains – Added Certificate Chains && Secure Protocols for High secured servers.
- Royal Documentation – Instructions for first app (installing Xamarin, sdk etc). Step by step importing and customizing of the template.
- Video Tutorials – Instruction video’s for setting up the SDK and Xamarin, opening the appropriate files, changing your package name and exporting your app.