[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[xF 2.x-VIP] [DBTech] DragonByte Credits 5.3.0rc1

No permission to download
  • Upgrade Your Account
    Hello Guest ! Upgrade your account to download any of our premium products Here.
    How to upgrade your account to download resources Learn More.
    Guest need to read through our rules and regulations Learn More.
    Important! Read your welcome message To know how to download.

• To Post New THREAD With Attachments Please ADD RESOURCE… HERE

J0ker

Staff member
Administrator
SViP
V.I.P
Member+
Nov 30, 2017
J0ker submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits - Members can gain points for various things around the forum like posting.

DragonByte Credits is a highly advanced credits system for XenForo that offers advanced functionality suitable for casual activity and serious eCommerce engines alike.

Uses

DragonByte Credits allows you to create powerful "Events" that can occur throughout your forum. With advanced features such as charging, random additions and taxation, you can create truly interesting combination of events that allows you an unprecendented amount of control over your credits.

Our...
Read more about this resource...

J0ker

Staff member
Administrator
SViP
V.I.P
Member+
Nov 30, 2017
J0ker updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

[v5.0.3] Hotfix for Daily, Interest, Paycheck, and Taxation events

An issue has been discovered in the Daily, Interest, Paycheck, and Taxation events preventing the "Frequency" event setting from working correctly for these events.

If you use any of these events and want to use the "Frequency" setting, then re-download v5.0.3, delete /upload/internal_data/dbtechCreditsUpgrade.lock, then re-upload all files in order to fix this issue.

This is released as a hotfix to v5.0.3 instead of a new update in order to give all existing...​
Read the rest of this update entry...

J0ker

Staff member
Administrator
SViP
V.I.P
Member+
Nov 30, 2017

5.1.0 Release Candidate 3

Update highlights

!!! DO NOT INSTALL THIS VERSION IF YOU ARE RUNNING DRAGONBYTE SHOP v6.0.x !!!

This version contains bug fixes and feature improvements.

Currency formatting is now applied more universally, so if your site is using very large currency amounts you will no longer have to keep track of digits by tracing your finger over the screen 😛

The "Richest user" widget was previously not respecting the "limit" setting in the widget config, this has...

J0ker

Staff member
Administrator
SViP
V.I.P
Member+
Nov 30, 2017

5.1.0 Gold

Update highlights

!!! DO NOT INSTALL THIS VERSION IF YOU ARE RUNNING DRAGONBYTE SHOP v6.0.x !!!

After a lengthy Beta period, this product has gone Gold 🎉

This version contains no changes from the previous version. Future updates will require XenForo 2.1.

If you want the full details on the v5.1.0 release, you can check it out here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/dragonbyte-credits.339/release/1713/

!!! DO NOT INSTALL THIS...

J0ker

Staff member
Administrator
SViP
V.I.P
Member+
Nov 30, 2017

5.3.0 Beta 3

Update highlights

This version refines the navbar integration by adding FontAwesome icons for menu entries when positioned in the right-side menu, as well as adding the ability to disable the text. Lastly, the HTML has been updated to better blend in with other right-side navbar items.

This has been tested on a limited number of custom skins. If you encounter any problems with the right-side menu after installing this update, please report it to the developer of your custom...

J0ker

Staff member
Administrator
SViP
V.I.P
Member+
Nov 30, 2017

5.3.0 Release Candidate 1

Update highlights

This version contains a number of bug fixes reported during the beta period, as well as a few major features and changes.

There are two major features in this update: Smart event negation and Event transaction moderation.

Smart event negation: In previous versions, you had to configure both the "Amount" and "Negation amount" settings for each events. If you did not do this, users could gain infinite credits by simply editing their...